Residential Inspection Services is a premium home inspection company, servicing the entire
7 County metro area. Our inspections exceed all National standards in every area. If you are looking for a thorough inspection, look no further. We prefer you attend the inspection so you can see first hand the issues found in the inspection and all your questions can be addressed at the property so it is easier to understand.
Our reports are printed on site if you what to wait for it or it will be emailed or faxed to you the same day.
Inspection times vary from 2.5 hours to 5+ hours depending on the property.
Residential Inspection Services is a reconized member of:
- ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- NEHA (National Enviroment Health Association)
- NRPP (National Radon Profiency Program)
- AARST (American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists)
A home inspection is a vital step in the process of buying or selling a home. Especially in buying, where such a large investment must be decided upon with all available knowledge in such a small amount of time.
The 2 most common reasons homes are inspected are:
- So the customer can become educated on the inter-workings of the home and how to properly maintain it.
- So they can discover any current defects, or possible future defects that may prove to be extremely costly
Every home has some issues but most are small maintainence items. However left alone these can turn into something more substantial. It is important to find out about these problems so you can correct them before they become a major expense.
Let us inspect your next home